Beamit takes the approach that your brand strategy is the summation of all your strategies. This is the process of making the right promise and delivering on that promise. Brand strategy includes strategies around business focus, vision, mission, products and services, pricing, go-to-market, support, learning, IT systems, financials, people, integrated communications, and your ability to execute.
The strategy phase of Brand Management Services includes:
- Brand positioning - vision, mission, brand statements
- Brand vocabulary - how you talk about your brand promise
- Resource identification - people, processes, and systems
- Executive ratification - agreement on strategic direction and brand promise
Our alignment services create a unified approach to executing your business strategies across organizations. The foundation for this is our semantic software solutions that allow organizations to model business and Web strategies. Beamit has a set of pre-developed business models that allows for rapid alignment.
The alignment phase of Brand Management Services includes:
- Knowledge acquisition - translating information into actionable models
- Enterprise vocabulary - how you talk about your business
- Resource modeling - creating cross-functional relationships
- Information architecture - building enterprise business models
Beamit allows organizations to build an enterprise model that contains business strategies, Web publishing strategies, and enterprise vocabulary. The Beamit semantic software solutions that drive these models include the ability to model resources, relationships, and associated metadata. This metadata identifies owners of, authors of, and contributors to content that supports the delivery of business and brand strategies. This architecture creates a highly accountable structure and discipline for execution.
The accountability phase of Brand Management Services includes:
- Metadata definition - identifying content owners, authors, and contributors
- Content optimization - managing multiple content management solutions
- Resource synchronization - creating cross-functional relationships
- Resource categorization - actualizing the models for full accountability